Want a super easy and super yummy dinner? Well this is probably the quickest dinner I’ve ever made that didn’t come out of a box! And it was really yummy and filling, Levi said that we should definitely make this all the time.
If you are super fancy and have a nice wok then definitely use it for the full fried rice making experience. If you are a use-what-you’ve-got kinda gal like me, then we can use a large skillet.
Calories: Approx 400 per serving.
- 2 cups Minute Rice, prepared (I’ve read that leftover rice is the best)
- 2 chicken breasts, diced and browned in a skillet with 2 tbsp olive oil. I seasoned mine with salt, garlic powder and Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil, that stuff is expensive! I just used olive or grapeseed oil
- 1 cup Yellow Onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup frozen Corn
- 1 cup frozen Peas
- 1-2 carrots diced or 1 cup frozen diced carrot
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 3 eggs
- 1/8 cup Soy Sauce
Prepare the rice and chicken. Set aside.
In your large skillet heat the oil over medium heat. Add your onions, carrots, corn, peas and garlic. Cook until the onions become soft and translucent.
Add the eggs, scramble them into the veggies. Once the eggs are cooked then add the rice and chicken. Mix it in.
Pour in the soy sauce and mix until all your rice is a lovely golden brown!
Remove from heat, serve and enjoy!!