Well it has been way too long since I’ve posted anything! Life has certainly taken a few unexpected turns over the last few months. I spent 3 weeks in Texas for work and that was an amazing experience! Then when I got home we adopted our new puppy! He is just the sweetest bundle of joy and energy! It’s a handful for sure.
But life is starting to settle back down a little bit and now it’s time to pick up where we left off! I have a few new recipes to post that I think everyone will really love!!
Started off with a really simple recipe that sounds fancy but it is some pretty great comfort food!
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded or diced
- 2 servings of spaghetti, I measured with by filling the hole with my thumb and forefinger with the dry pasta. It was still a little bit too much.
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Pinch of salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 can of Campbell’s Cream of Chicken with Herbs soup
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
In a medium saucepan melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until lightly browned. Add the soup, sour cream, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir until all ingredients are combined. Stir in the chicken and cooked pasta. Stir in all the Parmesan cheese and half the mozzarella. Mix until the cheese has melted.
Preheat the oven to 350. Pour all the ingredients into a greased cooking dish, top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and cover with tinfoil. Bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Gotta love all that cheesy goodness!! You could even add some veggies or more fresh herbs to this dish and it would be amazing.